The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SAFC II or E-manage for BPU

mikeyb10supra

SAFC II fudges the airflow signal doesn't it... do we even have an airflow meter in the supra?

E-manage is a piggyback ECU so totally different kettle of fish, go with that!

So does the emanage to some degree...

The EMU is about as close to a fully featured piggyback you can get, but I'll make the assumption mikey is talking about the EMB.

So does the emanage to some degree...

The EMU is about as close to a fully featured piggyback you can get, but I'll make the assumption mikey is talking about the EMB.

Whoops, I assumed EMU as that's what I was looking at, but EMB makes more sense in this context.

Was there not some reliability issues with the SAFC though? I read an old thread of Ian C's where he had an issue with his before he went single it drove him nuts for ages.

Have those issues been overcome?

I know what I'll be choosing when the time comes. :)

I'd go with the emanage, however I do remember some old hats asking why I went for the EMB when I was only BPU. It made for a much smoother transition through the twins and helped gain a few horses.

My EMB has just gone tits up though, and one of the multiplexing chips inside has gone belly up, a 25p chip with minimum order quantities of £20, so I went out and bought a new EMU, will be fitting soon....

So, Emanage all the way from me.

I'd go with the emanage, however I do remember some old hats asking why I went for the EMB when I was only BPU. It made for a much smoother transition through the twins and helped gain a few horses.

My EMB has just gone tits up though, and one of the multiplexing chips inside has gone belly up, a 25p chip with minimum order quantities of £20, so I went out and bought a new EMU, will be fitting soon....

Oooh, interested in selling the EMB..

Hmm I think the EMB is looking likely to be honest:cool: