The mkiv Supra Owners Club

one year....

DannyB

Hello all ive been on here for queit a while now (my first post was somethnig like OMG WOW) after i had been out in an N?A. WEll ive been doing some searching around for a while and have been chopping and changing my mind for ages as to what car i want next...

I currently got a subaru impreza sport (N/A). Ive just got an insurance quote on a UK TT 6Speed for the sum of £800!!!! How good is that?

Only problem is.. its for in a years time (so obviosuly isnt accurate.. (made an account with one year older me) But seems like it will be rather cheap which is good!

Now my dilema...

EVO 6.... EVO 9.... Or a Supra....

Im loving the 4wd thing with the scooby but also they arer everywhere and supras arent! and lets face it supras are gorgeous!!

So whos going to sell me there Uk TT 6spd in a year or A TT jap spec 6speed :innocent:

May sound stupid! but when i brought my car i knew i was only going to have it for 2 years. So you dont get if you dont ask!

cheers all

I think you're going to get a biased opinion on here as to what to get. But it is simple, evos and scoobies are like arseholes: everyones got one. The supra is gorgeous and a great car to drive, I think you know what you want;)

Hello all ive been on here for queit a while now (my first post was somethnig like OMG WOW) after i had been out in an N?A. WEll ive been doing some searching around for a while and have been chopping and changing my mind for ages as to what car i want next...

I currently got a subaru impreza sport (N/A). Ive just got an insurance quote on a UK TT 6Speed for the sum of £800!!!! How good is that?

Only problem is.. its for in a years time (so obviosuly isnt accurate.. (made an account with one year older me) But seems like it will be rather cheap which is good!

Now my dilema...

EVO 6.... EVO 9.... Or a Supra....

Im loving the 4wd thing with the scooby but also they arer everywhere and supras arent! and lets face it supras are gorgeous!!

So whos going to sell me there Uk TT 6spd in a year or A TT jap spec 6speed :innocent:

May sound stupid! but when i brought my car i knew i was only going to have it for 2 years. So you dont get if you dont ask!

cheers all

You love the AWD of a NA subaru?? Try driving a turbo'd one, it is leagues above the NAs.

EVO 5 is my fav!!

I'd go for the Evo 6 mate. It's gorgeous and still leave most cars, including the new Evo 9 for dead!! In fact, it did on a track test recently by Fifth Gear. :)

That's what I'll be going to next when I've paid off some debt. ;)

Dibley, yeah i know m8 but my mind changes all the time! Hopws your motor doing these days done oute new to her?

Grahamc, yea i know mad or what! ive been out in my m8s evo 9 and there mental with the grip!

Sheefa, yes ive seen that video too thats what makes me want to get one! but as Hoff says that type of car are everywhere!

Theres a nice nice uk tt on the autotrader at the mo locky, very tempting!

So no body out there knows for sure that theyll be selling up in a years time? lol