The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend...4th October 2003

400BHP

I popped to southend the other day just to see if it was still shit, and it is, but I think a load of us should pile down there, because its worth it just for a laugh..

I sat there for at least 2 hours just looking and laughing at the state of some of the shit cars down there it was hilarious!

One fiesta I saw looked like the front and rear bumpers were made from old crunchy nut cornflakes boxes and the exhaust was in the centre, oval about 16" wide, i shit you not.

Its gotta be worth it for a grin...?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went there a few times when i first got the Supra and i know exactly what you mean - there really are some shocking efforts there. Just post up when your thinking of going. A saturday night would be good i think because some of us have to work saturdays!?! :(

Nuh ..no no ..

Mr 400 bhp has to turn up to the westend cruise first !:D

If he does ? then we´ll get the posse out in force ..

:p

I have a friend / gal whom i ´m trying to convince to buy a Soop ..

she drools over mine all the time, but she says that she is worried about the insurance etc.. the usual crap..

She is very good looking and if she buys one she wants to do all these cruises with us ..it´ll be a nice company for Faye..

but u Roy & some other dodgy numbers, stay way away from my friend :p :p

Yeah Far, you can meet up at mine if ya like before I head up the A2 to the A13...

There'll be a few of us from this way i reckon, I'll get dave and matt h to haul their arses down too.

Earth, thats bribery... i'm in!

whoohoo ! well my parents are in chatham so I can go there and meet you guys when its time to cruise - take it easy though I dont have 400bhp:)

is it still normally on a sunday ?

er.... are we actually going to the southend cruise ?

looks like chris' idea is gonna bear fruit shortly. pick a day that is free on the supe calendar ie. something like the 20th or 21st ?? i think quite a few are possibly up for this ... list of names pls..

1) chris (400bhp)

2) sham (eRokka)

3) paul_y3k

4) rav

5) far

6) rest of the london posse ? ...

I'm up for that if anyones in Surrey and wants to let me pikey a lift?? Ironically my cars in Essex... could pop along and poke them with sticks to make them work faster lol

if it's an evening/night and the 13th or 27th I'm pretty sure I'm free for both.... :/ Unless it's a lads thing of course??

chris - think amsterdam is onthe cards for the 13th (unless it all comes to naught!) so maybe the 27th is a better date.

dave - geeza, be good to have you along as always mate ... we will try to make it a friday and maybe better a sunday ?

supragal - definitely not a laddish thing, if anything else, the fact that a different gender is coming along always seems to 'swell' the number of 'members' who wish to come along ... LOL ask faye

looks like this is turning into a can-do project? big up to chris for his suggestion. allright mate - time to go to work and sort out dates etc... :p