The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey RR = superb. Nice numbers from gt4088

Ryan.G

Well was mapping a mr2 this morning and decided to stay around for a dyno day the mr2 club were having at surrey rolling road. Got some nice figures out of car i had done and got involved with charlie in getting the most out of most the car by setting up controllers properly.

Have to say the dyno was brill and the staff were superb.

As there was some nice power figures flying around me and charlie decided to stick my supra on in its current low boost map to show what supras are made of. :)

Managed to get a couple of run to tweak map slightly and set up avcr but was having problem with boost leak and slow spool and didn't have time to fix but at 1.2 dropping to 1.1bar got 508bhp and 454ftlb of torque. Torque was down due to slow spool but found leak when i got back to garage and now seeing alot more airflow and quicker spool times.

Hopefully will get chance to finish my supra in high mode (1.4 bar) if weather gets better after my holiday ready for Surrey RR on here and would like to see 600bhp as was running a safe ign map today.

Here is a pic on dyno and will try and get graphs up before i go on holiday this week.

http://www.peterchaplin.co.uk/rrday/images/rr01jul07_055.jpg

Hey daryl been trying to get hold of you bud

It made 428 rwhp

THink im gunna need your help with driving my car mate for mapping as no one near me seems confident enough with the power.

Cant wait to put yours on there. As feel alot quicker with the extra boost your running.

only bad thing about mapping cars every day is you never get chance to finish your own :(

Hey daryl been trying to get hold of you bud

It made 428 rwhp

THink im gunna need your help with driving my car mate for mapping as no one near me seems confident enough with the power.

Cant wait to put yours on there. As feel alot quicker with the extra boost your running.

only bad thing about mapping cars every day is you never get chance to finish your own :(

Sorry mate, have been up in Chester yesterday and this morning and then the long drive back. Tried to call you back but couldn't get through, got the family over now so guess we'll get in touch after your hols.

Nice rwhp figure :)

No problem on the driving front, hopefully the weather will be better by mid-July :innocent:

Thanks for all the offers guys, I should have asked earlier.

Was gunna give you a ring tony on sat but i dont like to ring people on weekends when there not working.

I think we need to have a show down to who can drive it at oxford karting ;) when i get back from holiday and lets hope its raining as loads more fun then

Who's up for it

Hey muffleman

Yes the facilities there are brill espcially the big fan, My intake temps were around 33 degrees on dyno and were 43 on road yesterday. They are not just a dyno that wants to get you on and off in no time. Allowed me to play with my ecu on dyno for a couple of runs and then finish off with a power run.

Have mapped over 15 mr2's now bud of imoc and mr2oc

The one i did yesterday was just a basic rev3 with a td05 turbo, damn small turbo but flows well for around 300 bhp.

i got 308bhp out of it in end and 310 ftlb of torque. The main restristion was the downpipe being only just 2" lol