The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For all those who are 'selling the Supe'

wkdtime

Stop your "My family has grown...need a bigger car"......."I Don't drive it as much...it's neglected"....."I need something more normal"....

You guys need a good slapping...maybe a visit from the "you've been tango'd" orangy fella!

It's all V10's and Hybrid eco friendly cars that run on tears from crying babie's from now on, these are the last of the true propper cars...I say sell the Mrs', re-mortgage the house, buy a second car or in some cases get a brain transplant!

Now stop ya bitchin and take that car off the 'for sale' section:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop your "My family has grown...need a bigger car"......."I Don't drive it as much...it's neglected"....."I need something more normal"....

You guys need a good slapping...maybe a visit from the "you've been tango'd" orangy fella!

It's all V10's and Hybrid eco friendly cars that run on tears from crying babie's from now on, these are the last of the true propper cars...I say sell the Mrs', re-mortgage the house, buy a second car or in some cases get a brain transplant!

If yours ever goes in the for sale section mate you just know this threads gona get thrown at you :D

Done. :innocent:

It wasnt long ago that you put yours up for sale due to a "change in circumstance". I know you changed your mind eventually but you still put it up for that reason.

Circumstances are actually still sorta there, Supe's off road ATM....but i'm not selling up:)

Well the first example is a pretty valid point, if my Supra was my only car I'd have sold it. Fucking about bent double like a human paperclip trying to get a babyseat strapped in is not easy in my econobox, I haven't even attempted it in the Supra yet. Oh and his buggy doesn't fit in the boot. Very tempting to sell it for a Skyline GTR-33.

"I don't drive it much" - again valid point, why have £8-12k sitting on the drive depreciating? "I need something more normal" again an easy one, perhaps life changes mean you can't have a large 2 door 2+2 that does 20mpg? Redundacy, new commute, babies, disabilities, new house etc...

Remortgaging the house to pay for a car? If I put my car up for sale for say £8k, would you give me £20k for it instead? You can pay for it £1000 a month for 20 months if you like...

Well the first example is a pretty valid point, if my Supra was my only car I'd have sold it. Fucking about bent double like a human paperclip trying to get a babyseat strapped in is not easy in my econobox, I haven't even attempted it in the Supra yet. Oh and his buggy doesn't fit in the boot. Very tempting to sell it for a Skyline GTR-33.

"I don't drive it much" - again valid point, why have £8-12k sitting on the drive depreciating? "I need something more normal" again an easy one, perhaps life changes mean you can't have a large 2 door 2+2 that does 20mpg? Redundacy, new commute, babies, disabilities, new house etc...

Remortgaging the house to pay for a car? If I put my car up for sale for say £8k, would you give me £20k for it instead? You can pay for it £1000 a month for 20 months if you like...

Woh fella, calm down, I did'nt mean literally.... I think I forgot to add the 'Tongue in cheek' smiley at the end of it...Jeez!

well said that man.

so many people on hear selling for all the reasons you have mentioned,seems such a shame.some people just post up for sale for the attention.(you know who you are) i genuinlly feel sorry for you guys that have to sell,its such a shame.

supra pl if you have taken your's off sale then fair play mate that sounds like one nice ride you got there bud. i drive my supra once or twice a week i'm not exactly flush at this time but i will fight and do every thing it takes to keep my supe.

i am never selling my car