The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well well well, this is a pretty difficult subject.

Guest andyj22

Guest andyj22

Apparently, there is no certainty yet about this New Toyota Supra. I've been looking around on the internet, and asking around, but everything seems to be a blur. No-one seems to know for sure.

So, I have done some basic research, and I have put all the information I have on this page. I hope it helps.

Here are a few images of the "would-be 2008 Supra", as they were illustrated a few years ago.

This mistery car was spotted, doing tests on the Nurburgring in Germany. Many people thought it was the New Toyota Supra. But, I have seen these pictures on other websites about other cars, so I wouldn't believe these rumors to quickly.

2007_supra6.jpg

2007_supra1.jpg

Apparently, there is no certainty yet about this New Toyota Supra. I've been looking around on the internet, and asking around, but everything seems to be a blur. No-one seems to know for sure.

So, I have done some basic research, and I have put all the information I have on this page. I hope it helps.

Here are a few images of the "would-be 2008 Supra", as they were illustrated a few years ago.

Great another MKv supra thread, this one has a stutter though.

Ahh edited before I posted.

No it isn't

Except the guy who put a deposit on one?!

Why?

No shit - they have been posted here on a monthly basis.

This mistery car was spotted, doing tests on the Nurburgring in Germany. Many people thought it was the New Toyota Supra. But, I have seen these pictures on other websites about other cars, so I wouldn't believe these rumors to quickly.

This "mistery" is a mule....who cares?

Sorry mate but unless you have a different site layout than I do you should have a "search" button on your page. Use it and you will get less hassle bud.

sudden rash of posts by AndyJ22 last night...still watching very closely.

JB

Aye,

I'm calling bollox on the bloke. Dodgy numbered name (to appear legit), useless posts about nothing at all and no doubt an IP from a ISP of a previous user who was banned.

Just my 50p bet.

Just reset my password again.

Thrown salt over my left shoulder.

Driven over to Fratton to buy some lucky heather.

Hacked the rear nearside paw off next doors Floppsy.

Put on three condoms.

The rest is up to you guys.