The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HI!! Dreaming!! lol

Guest Toby

Hi, my names Toby, I'm 20 (21 in a month) I live near Chesterfield in Derbyshire! I'm a newly qualified automotive sprayer, and currently searching for work until i return to college in september for an advanced level in paint and body.

I have been looking for a supra for a while now, but would like one to restore back to beauty and mod. I currently drive a citroen AX (big jump i know) but have had a supra for couple weeks when my uncle went on holiday and let me 'keep on eye on it' and I must say I loved every single mili second of it! lol

Any way like I said i'm on the look out for a MK4 TT manual, it would be my new project car as my AX is finally getting finished, so need a new project and weekend car!:D

Hoping to have it as my demo car for when I set up my company with a friend of mine, doing custom bodywork, repair and spraying and also custom installs fiberglass work and carbon work. Kinda learnt alot of things in my years in the industry.

So hi and hoping to get fully paid up soon, as I wont rest until there is a supra on my drive! lol

Guest shadowake
:welcome: plenty of help on here for a restoration project, loads of guides and diagrams in the FAQ section, good luck with the hunt.

lol, well when i get set up i'll happily do discounts and the such, currently trying to sort my mates saxo as some one attacked it with paint stripper last week, but luckily his work has a booth for me to use.

May have to have a trip down to bubble inn this month, always love seeing supras! there is one near me in tupton, fully kitted and in a nice pearl blue. think it has 'XXX' on number plate