The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE North West Convoy down - Friday

Pixelfill

Friday 20th July.

For those of us convoying down on the Friday, as per last year we'll be meeting up at Ray's house in Stafford (?) at 09:00 AM

This means we'll need to be ready to set off from Mascrat at some unearthly hour. We'll work out exactly what time at Mascrat.

Can you sign up as to who will be coming down on the Friday .

Mike

1.. pixelfill

2.. shytot ( I presume)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, I may be able to make this, not sure if i can get the day off work on the Friday yet. will put my name down for now.

1.. pixelfill

2.. shytot ( I presume)

3.. Big Ads

4.. jim_supra

would be good if you can, we'll make room so you can put your roof in the boot again ;) :D

Right it looks like this might be earlier than I thought. Tom has suggested that we need to get to Ray's for 9:00 - which puts us travelling through rush hour :blink:

I'm waiting for confirmation though....

Mike

think we need to leave Masgrat about 8am to be at Rays for 9am shouldnt be too bad from Masgrat but getting there for 7:30-45 might be :rolleyes: we can sort it out tomorrow night ;)

Cheers

Ian

Guest Rays the roof

Negotiating this with the missus at the moment, but might have room for a few on Thursday night to save some of the morning driving down from the north. Same as last year, will do a big pot of chilli a couple of beers and a DVD or two. Then Tom's BTF bacon in the morning before setting off.

;)

:rolleyes:

I can't get the friday off so i'll be coming down after i finish work.. Could someone save me a camping space with you guys?? :)

I'll save you somewhere mate.

Has anybody got a postcode for Ray's place as I live a few junctions south of Mascrat and I could do with the half hour or so extra sleep (and petrol) to prepare myself.;)

If so, I could just meet you there.

Edit: Come to think of it, I could just ask Ray.

Guest Rays the roof

Ok I have safe parking for 10 cars and enough room to sleep 8. Tom and Ian_r have already confirmed. Anyone else fancy a warm up on the Thursday night. ;)