The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a members Supra......

Suprash

Once while on a random browse of cars for bumper ideas, I found a blue Supra that had Blitz side skirts.

Now what made this Supra a little bit different is when you look at the front of the skirt, the Blitz ones tend to have a larger panel that sits on the bottom of the wing. But the owner had a small part of the door built up to match the Blitz skirt.

Its difficult to explain, but Im hoping if you look at a Blitz skirt or know what Im on about, I might be able to track this car down as GVN would like to see a photo of it, as I would like it done on mine.......

Anyone have any idea what Supra Im on about.....:search:

:cool:

Ok, let me see if I can explain better........

At the front of the blitz skirt it has a large panel that sits ontop of the bottom of the wing section, some poeple cut this out to make the skirt look cleaner, as there is a small raised section, but the owner of the blue car that had this car had a small section built up on the door so that the raised section of the skirt ran into the door before fading out, it probably ran back into the door by about 5 inches.

I have attached a pic of mine to try and show what I mean, but its hard to explain, hopefully from the drawing you can see the outline that I mean.......

Show.JPG

i've modified my blitz. So has ibrar. There was also a silver one that had done it. Ill be able to post a pic when i get home

Jesus, I have just bought a Ridox front and would love a trial rear, I think I have just seen my car in the future lol.......

I looked in your garage and you have done what I was thinking about doing, having that panel bit cut away to make it cleaner, but I saw a pic of a blue one where they left that panel bit on, and then built a horizontal ridge built up on the door to meet the raised part of the squirt, if you can see what I mean......

I have to find a pic of this blue one........:search:

Thank you, thank you, thank you........:love::love:

3 fucking days I have been searching for that pic again, ok, so its not blue, but hey.....

Thanks Ibrar, and that little bit of door filling makes all the difference to those skirts......., really blends them in nicely....:cool:

No problem buddy ;) it does look good blended for sure.

It was either that or I was going to get that section cut out to clean it up like most others do, as left as it is, it does look a bit stuck on, but I love the square boxed shape of the skirts.......

I found your thread by sheer luck while browsing for a front end and thouught thats a good idea, then spoke with GVN and they could do it but would like to see a pic first.......thanks again, I knew if I kept that thread up long enough someone would spot it that knew what I was on about......:cool: