The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tt Conspiracy Theory

chilly

The more I read posts on N/a performance, the more I feel theres a conspiracy by TT owners to put down n/a's in anyway, shape or form. Even when an n/a is in the for sale section, its the same thing.

TT this...TT that...blah, blah, blah!

This is IMO having a detrimental affect on the price that n/a's are selling for.

More people who are interested in buying a Supra need to be aware that if you buy a TT you will spend most of your money modding it, it will spend most of its life either being modded or broken...

and

At the end of the day...it will still look the same as an n/a but will probably be about 2 seconds quicker!!

The n/a is a reliable daily drive that will not knock a massive dent in your pocket...unlike a TT!!!!!!

BRING ON THE ABUSE!!!!!

Supra need to be aware that if you buy a TT you will spend most of your money modding it, it will spend most of its life either being modded or broken...

and

At the end of the day...it will still look the same as an n/a but will probably be about 2 seconds quicker!!

The n/a is a reliable daily drive that will not knock a massive dent in your pocket...unlike a TT!!!!!!

BRING ON THE ABUSE!!!!!

My TT is very rarely off the road for anything more than its normal service/MOT, and its used atm pretty much as my daily drive too.

The more I read posts on N/a performance, the more I feel theres a conspiracy by TT owners to put down n/a's in anyway, shape or form. Even when an n/a is in the for sale section, its the same thing.

TT this...TT that...blah, blah, blah!

This is IMO having a detrimental affect on the price that n/a's are selling for.

More people who are interested in buying a Supra need to be aware that if you buy a TT you will spend most of your money modding it, it will spend most of its life either being modded or broken...

and

BRING ON THE ABUSE!!!!!

TT does not knock a massive dent in your pocket... there is a small hole, but thats half the fun!!

You dont see TT owners saying, "oh let me take my turbos off and go NA", but you do get NA owners do want turbos and superchargers, etc.

Same goes for autos ;)

It is the same when people slag off auto's it gets a bit boring after a while.

There are a few members I know that slag off N/A and it makes me laugh as they do not drive fast enough to even worry a N/A, it is quite pathetic. However saying that TT's are faster :run: