The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well that was a surprise

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Well that was a surprise! i told the wife the supra was going as i hardly have time to use it, now bare in mind i wife said it was banger as it was a 15 yo car, she said she wouldn't mind gettin a lil sports car for her own use that wasn't so quick that i can use if i get bored.

Hence the cunning plan i surfed the web for a Aerotop and showed her the pic of a black veilside supra AND SHE LIKES IT!!!

so explained to her how the N/A can return upwards of 36mpg (Bit of bullshit fell into the conversation). so she has agreed to it and we'll both use it rather than letting it rot outside.:D

So lucking for a decent Black Veilside N/A Aerotop and if anyone selling or thinking of going TT let me know.

Guest Geneb
But you know darn well you'll change your mind in a few weeks - so I don't know why you bother telling us. ;)

Nah seriously im all for it i aint even drivin my supe now , even went in another members supra to pod last week , just aint got the time to use it during the week and it scared the crap outta the wife when she borrowed it so something slower i think:d