The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just pranged my baby!

Smellywelshman

Hey guys,

Most depressed, its farking chucking it down here (as it is everywhere!) and I just had to pop out to fetch gravy granules for the cottage pie were making. Got to the local shop no problems. Then on the way back, disaster, hit an oil patch (I rekon anyway) and the back end went all the way round and I shoved the front into a wall!

I am now in need of a new bumper, front skirt, and the plastic skid pan (if thats what it is) thats immediately behind the bumper and underneath the engine!

Either that or a good looking aftermarket front bumper. Any ideas where to go for one?

I need cheering up, big style!

Bad luck bud, but lets hope its only cusmetic damage that you can sort out easily :)

:( :imsorry: Sorry to hear that, glad your ok though. Easier to fix the supra than you ;) Hope you don't get traumatised every time you see cottage pie from now on! :p

Have a look on the for sale section here on the forum, usually a variety of bumpers going for a realistic price. I had mine new from Knight racer, quality good, fit quite good too and well priced. Not sure about an under tray as they don't always come with the front bumper.

good luck with it all, chin up, could have been a lot worse! :friends:

Linda

x

Once again, cheers for your messages everybody. I've got to go offline now (cos the girlfriend is giving me evils!) but if anybody has any further ideas on where I could look then please post them and I'll try and get online later tonight!

Cheers Linda, I'll have a look on the for sale section.

Wish there was an NHS for Supras!

Take it easy all, and watch out for smeggin oil patches!!!!:(

Sorry to here this mate, at least you're ok. A similar thing happened to me after spending £500 on a new Bomex. Mines being fixed at the moment but if yours is too badly damaged id give albert at knight racer a shout. Thats where I got mine and its was top notch, emphasis on was.

By the way £500 was sparyed and delivered.

Cheers everybody, bit too gutted to post pics at the mo.

Think I've just eaten the MOST expensive cottage pie I'll ever eat!!!!

I hate gravy.

lol, I dont mean to laugh, but it was the whole just popped out for gravey granuals for the cottage pie we're making, instead of putting something more normal like popped down the shops. And then to finish it "I hate gravey", well its not Bisto's fault.......:D:p

But nice to read a bad thread with some humour still....;)