The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE - I completely forgot to pay!!! Too Late?

MarkTheBoy

Bugger... forgot to get my arse into gear and send over some monies for the JAE weekend tickets with the beer fund etc :D

Dont want to jump into a busy thread and get missed...

Am I too late to pay the £57 (or whatever it worked out to be) for me and my mate to come eat, drink and be merry with you guys for the weekend?

:sos:

Dunno how this forum did their reservations etc but my local Jap club had a few spaces left free for people like myself who forgot to pay up. I paid for my stand to be with the group and im paying at the door for the entrance etc!

I've not paid in advance and will have to pay on the gate on Sunday 'cos I'm not 100% sure about my hospital time.

Will I be OK joining the club stand that late?

What sort of time should I get there? Nice and early to wake everyone up out of their hangovers? :eyebrows:

I've not paid in advance and will have to pay on the gate on Sunday 'cos I'm not 100% sure about my hospital time.

What sort of time should I get there? Nice and early to wake everyone up out of their hangovers? :eyebrows:

Im sure there will be a convoy on sunday if Lui hasn't done the list already!

Whats up with hospital Ken ? hope nothing serious.

we have reserved enough spaces so that any mkivs that roll up can be on the stand on Saturday or Sunday.

camping may be slightly different and Tom will need to confirm that but I would have thought that would be okay too.

If you didnt get in on the discount ENTRY tickets then you have missed out on the cheap price. You just pay on the gate and in you go.

Im not sure if you can still buy in to the weekend food/beer collective but that just means you have to pay full price for the beer and food which is still cheaper than anything you could find on site.

JB

There will be a convoy thread started, usually by JB for the Sunday. Please pm questions to me or any events co-ordinator. Don't start loads of threads. The main ones you need are in my signature.

Space is reserved for up to 150 cars. Please confirm on the list if you are coming or not. This allows us to arrange the club display.

Camping is on the stand, where told, there are some rules, but they are not that bad as anyone who has been before will tell you.

Tickets on the Gate are £15 per person, sorry pre paid tickets closed

Beer / Food / Soft drinks is £15 per head for members and £25 for none members. Payment is by paypal to the club by 30th June. After that by cheque to me which closes on 7th July. This ensures it is cleared and available for purchases.

This year will be as good and if not better than last year. If you are only coming on the sunday and don't want your name badge to just say your forum name, follow the link from my signature and off you go.

Thanks

Tom

Im sure there will be a convoy on sunday if Lui hasn't done the list already!

Whats up with hospital Ken ? hope nothing serious.

Won't know for a few days Mas.

we have reserved enough spaces so that any mkivs that roll up can be on the stand on Saturday or Sunday...

...If you didnt get in on the discount ENTRY tickets then you have missed out on the cheap price. You just pay on the gate and in you go.

JB

Cheers JB. :)

Trator lol :p.... You know what i mean! hehe

I thought we had to the end of the month to pay. I still havent payed for myself yet!

Thats what i thought...

Nevermind if ive missed it, we'll pay at the gate and camp for the weekend and I guess we'll bring our own beer if we cant buy into the group thing.

Be good to camp with everyone else though... dont wanna miss out on the fun and frolics :D

beer fund can still be paid for by cheque to me no later than 14th July, to ensure all cheques clear by the event and the fund is available to use.

There is a way to distinguish free food drink members from those that will have to pay.

18 days to go!

Is the camping still available for saturday night, might be myself, 2 adults and 3 kids.. Not going to chip into the beer fund (t-total).

no worries, it is not just a beer fund though, it is all food cooked and all soft drinks / water etc, but still use it for sale;) will be to club members at discounted prices.

Tom

Guest Jamie G

Hi Tom,

Wonder if you can help?Im picking up my Supra on Monday and live quite near the showground,Im in Kettering.Can you let me know who to make joining fee cheque payable to?I cant seem to find the joining details page.More importantly will I be able to bring my car through to the event on Sunday or have to Park it in the car park and hope it get some looks?

Thanks in Anticipation

Jamie G

95 UK Supra TT auto (on monday)

94 Corrado VR6

80 TR7 DHC

Hi Tom,

Wonder if you can help?Im picking up my Supra on Monday and live quite near the showground,Im in Kettering.Can you let me know who to make joining fee cheque payable to?I cant seem to find the joining details page.More importantly will I be able to bring my car through to the event on Sunday or have to Park it in the car park and hope it get some looks?

Thanks in Anticipation

Jamie G

Jamie,

go to

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442

from there you join.

Print outmembership number if you don't receive your card in time.

look at convoy threads and tag along

Tom