The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Knight Racer - 5th or 6th July

Matt H

At our last meet some peeps mentioned they would like to come with me down to Knight Racer to pick up my car with me. Well completion date will be most likely 5th July (next Thursday), possibly the 6th. Dr Doom said he was definatly up for coming down, is that still the case?

Let me know if anyone is up for a convoy down for the grand unveiling otherwise i'll make other arrangements, might go down saturday if thats a better option?

Ta

Matt

Sounds like a laugh :D

1. Dr Doom (Maybe Thursday, can't do Friday, definitely Saturday)

Good lad! probably be best if we went down together in your car mate, then i dont need to arrange someone else coming with me to drive back up? would that be alright mate?

keeping my eye on this i might be needing to pop down arround that date (i hope) so could come down the road if its on the weekend.

Cool, look forward to seeing your there maybe then

That sucks mate!... I'm Germany as well! Damn it!.. I'll have to come round and have a look when i'm back, i'm dying to see it.. Or maybe we could have a mini-meet at mascrat or nearer your house?... :)

yeah Gaz suggested a mini meet, hopefully sort one be out for next week at Mascrat or something when i finally get her back!!