The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EarthRokka productionz presents ...

Roy

on behalf of earthRokka :

---------------------------------

guyz and galz - a special message to the cruizers from earthRokka :

' as a taster and pre-cursor to the amsterdam trip, i would like to invite one and all to a chilled-out n relaxed sunday cruise around our fair capital (thats london for some of you) on sunday the 7th of sep. this cruise will start at about 2.30pm somewhere in west london (probably chiswick) and end up in the west end with high tea (should end by 5'ish) or maybe even a mini-picnic in primrose hill? we are looking for as many supes to run in convoy to wow the crowds everywhere we go.'

come on mah people - talk to me now, especially the regulars and london posse ...... post up the names and lets have us a blast.

sky, dom, doug, faye, paul, chris, pulse, keith, dunk, da kent massif and all else ...

eRokka

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jive

I'm up for that as well :)

Jesus I can't believe how many meets I'm going to :D

Geez, you get around don't you Jive? :D

Will be good to catch up again, was looking forward to hooking up at the last meet I missed.

If you didn't put your name down, you should come to the 'dam with all of us too! No excuses will be accepted :)

"You jive, turkey. Quit jiving me, turkey! A turkey is a bad person"

- I think of that line from the Simpsons every time I read one of your posts :) From the episode where Homer gets hit by a cannon ball lots.

-p

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Since when has Belgium been a holiday destination? ;)

Gaz.

Its more of a holiday/visit family and friends holiday.

But as it goes, Belgium is not that bad to spend a proper holiday... :baa:

1) eRokka

2) pulse - if sham don't get lost, we won't get lost

3) faye - good to have you along again ..

4) supraguy - nice to catch up with a fellow londoner

5) jive - the more meets the merrier ?

thats at least 5 so far ... am hoping for answers from cuba, doug, sky, dom, keithC, geeza, mid, matt, steve (kentish boys) and all the others ......

come on - step right up ladies n gents :)

wooow just saw this .. me likes ..

Roy u bad boy .. what did u do ? is that a welcome back for me ? oh u guys r so special :hug:...ooooohhhh... hmm ehmm eeeehhhm..yeah ..

OK lets start by chiswick high rd opposit Cafe rouge the usual starting place for the westend cruise.

Near the chiswick R-about, just stay on the high rd (high st) until u see us :D if u r coming from the hammersmith way head for chiswick high rd ..stay on it ..one staright line until u see Cafe Rouge on yer left .. we´ll be opposite them.

Looking good .. will take the best spots in the westend ..get ready for some prime time Cruise ..

" Its the supreme Team show, show , show

They have Supreme Car muscle, I call ém My Team Tussle..

we be the ones from outta town..

Peace looking forward to it ..n meeting up with our new friends..

Paul E is in..n he´s got some shiny bits with him..

:D

Gaz, i can help u in slaughtering Brussels and the amount of rain u get there .. but the rest of the country especially Antwerpen.. no way..

I lived in Belgium for 2 years only came back last year .. and i can tell u that i had a great time 8at least i could HandBall there).

Gent, Brugge, Oostende and more, all small places but aint that bad for a long w-end ;) However, the women r much better looking over there, tall and fully equipped :D so u wont get bored..

besides they have the best beers and make great chocolates ;)

Ok Marco, now u can send the cheque to me for bigging up Belgium all the way :D

:p

Has anyone got a link to a fairly decent map picture of where we're meeting.....I'm not really that great when it comes to driving into ye old smoke :(

I'm off to Richmond tomorrow, thankfully I know where and how to get there but any further and I start to break into a sweat ;)

Either that or I could meet up with someone a bit further out along the M3 who know's where they're going?

Originally posted by Roy

... errr, i'm lost already ! :stupid:

You live in London and go on these meets and your lost.....O M G!

LOL :D

Well someone's got about a week to get some decent directions up, preferably not 'rokka ;)

listen here u wet towel ..Roy..

dont put the man off the journey ..woss-matta..wi ya ?

Jive mate, coming from Southampton right ?

ok, this is the easiest ..stay on the M3 until the end when it becomes A316..

u then will see an exit for SUNBURY junction 1 of the M3.

with me so far ? :) ok now, at the r-about as u come off the M3

take the second exit and from then on count five roads to yer left and u should find yerself on Cavendish rd which will take u to CHESTNUT CLOSE (on yer right) if u follow it down..

That´ll be my place M8 n we head off from there .. Faye may even join us as we going the same direction.

I promise u wont get lost .. even Roy didnt get lost (many times):p but thats Roy he is so bad with directions ..unreal..