The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do u do carbon fiber bits like this...

Guigsy

Ive just had my do-luck fitted. And a TRD spoiler with carbon blade.

I have a carbon bonnet on the way. Id like to finish it off with covering the flat bottom middle portion of the do-luck with carbon. ive seen this done before. How hard is it? and whats the best way to go about it.

I dont know much about carbon fiber. But i guess i cant just buy a section of material. glue it down then laquer over the top? :D

You advice would be great.

Thanks

Ive just had my do-luck fitted. And a TRD spoiler with carbon blade.

I have a carbon bonnet on the way. Id like to finish it off with covering the flat bottom middle portion of the do-luck with carbon. ive seen this done before. How hard is it? and whats the best way to go about it.

I dont know much about carbon fiber. But i guess i cant just buy a section of material. glue it down then laquer over the top? :D

You advice would be great.

Thanks

If you give me the dimensions of the piece of carbon you require,I can supply this to you.If you make a card template,I could cut it out for you if you desire.Let me know.