The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm a bit excited

AMG

Getting my soop back from the bodyshop tomorrw after having my lambo's removed. Nobody understands how good it is to have the soop back so though i would share my excitement with people who understand :)

I say i am getting it tomorrow, that is if i can drive, spained my ankle really badly last night. Sods law aint it!!!!!!!!

Anyway, going to have a few drinks to celabrate and numb the pain from my ankle.

They were ok when i used to go to shows to... show off but they are not pratical. The wobble you get did my head in too.

The only way they were good was was in car parks. I did not have to worry about baging them as they did not open as far as std doors.

Guest Chumpalot

I know the feeling mate :) I'm picking up the supe after being without her for what feels like ages! (a month). The thing that excites me the most is that it's going to look totally different to when it went in so it'll be like a different car!

Roll on Saturday, hope the weather is nice.

Know what you mean too. Going to body shop today to sort out colour and see how it is going :)

Really hate driving the Saxo all the time whilst the Supra is away :(

Hi Mark :wave:

Are you still going for blue?? the beast is sorted pretty much apart from where some ignorant b'stard broke the near side wing mirror :(

I was only without mine for 5 1/2 days but getting in it and driving it home was a super feeling, had missed it loads :love: so can understand your excitement ;) Enjoy hun!

Linda

x

Hi Mark :wave:

Are you still going for blue?? the beast is sorted pretty much apart from where some ignorant b'stard broke the near side wing mirror :(

I was only without mine for 5 1/2 days but getting in it and driving it home was a super feeling, had missed it loads :love: so can understand your excitement ;) Enjoy hun!

Linda

x

Hi Linda,

Yep still going for blue. Glad to hear that you are happy with yours. I look forward to seeing it at JAE :)

Mark