The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All...

Guest mick1641

Guest mick1641

just like to say what a fantastic site, loads of info and I'm currently reading it all. :)

Just joined this site as I'm a proud owner of my Supra. Got the car Friday 22nd, and WOW what a car :).

only got the one picture from the previous owner but more to follow.

The front bumper has been replaced to stock, the previous owner took it off as it had a few cracks in it.

Hope you all Like

Mike

New Car.jpg

Guest mick1641

Sorry i have not replyed to you messages (been driving alot :)) thanks for the nice comments.

Not sure yet if I'm going to do anything to it, altho am tempted to upgrade the sound system in it. Only a couple of things need doing one is the passenger headlight has got condensation and the oil lights on the right panel needs looking at.

It's all pretty much standard under the hood apart from a better air filter and a dump valve.

Jumping from a 1.6 16v clio to this beast is going to take some time to get use to :D.

Just so everyone knows it is a RZ TT Jap import.

Mike

Guest Creasy
:welcome: to the club mate. Lovely car, and I'm sure the lads with the black cars will be along soon saying "and in the best colour" blah blah. "fastest colour" blah :D

Just joshing. Taster of the stuff to come. :)

Great looking car, and in black. Def. the fastest most bestest colour ever and if you tint those side windows a little with some more black you will gain 5bhp per tint. ;)

Hi and Welcome from one Black Supra owner to another!:D