The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uprated front discs

Guest jk_supra

im looking at getting some uprated front discs for my NA as mine a shagged,

any idea if these will fit?

not sure if j spec TT and NA have the same size brakes???:search:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=4626077983&rd=1&rd=1

Total gimmick, and anyone who deigns to sell EBC pads has to be treated with contempt anyway :) Buy OE stock discs, without spending a fortune you won't better them.

IME EBC Green stuff's were the worse brake pads I've ever tried on my Supra (2pot fronts). I used them for around 500 miles but ended up throwing them away. The CW fast road pads are far and away the best pads I've used and have now done so for the last 2.5 years. They do seem to eat into the discs more than the Toyota ones but I see discs and pads as consumables.

I also has some grooved and drilled discs at one point but found them poor compared to stock. Also they started cracking after just 1k miles of ROAD useage!

I have used a set of these for ages now that I have moved from sup to sup had no problems what so ever with them, mine do not have the dipples thought just the groves. Bought my discs from miami gt similar sort of price if i remember .