The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 3 Weeks from this Friday.................

Tom S

I can't believe it is so close.

What will the weather be like?

Pre paid tickets will be sent to me by end of week for me to post out to those that have paid, and I will send them to those that want them.

I'll have to start getting names badges made.:cool:

Shytot is making a curry and a chilli on the Friday night for all attendees with rice of course. So remember your plates, and mugs for tea coffee and ales of course ! :blink:

Pete is doing the work to deign the club lay out.

I'm not taking a mega-phone but some one might ;)

Soon peeps:Pling:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BBC Weather say that conditions will be much the same as now until the 22nd-ish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/monthly_outlook.shtml

There is little sign of high pressure making any more than a fleeting visit to our shores. So any dry spells look like being quite short-lived.

Frequent bouts of low pressure will ensure plenty more rain but temperatures should recover for a time at least - we might even reach the mid-twenties at times!

Tom do you want a Chilli and a Curry friday night ? im doing a Veggi curry too depends on how many Pans and cooking rings i have to use ;) or do we have we any other requests Guys n Gals ??

Cheers

Ian

just 2 please Ian so if veggie curry then meat chilli ok ;)

Remember mugs for tea / coffe or you can buy club ones, I will not be providing knifes or forks either, possibly disposable plates, will have napkins..............:eyebrows:

just 2 please Ian so if veggie curry then meat chilli ok ;)

Remember mugs for tea / coffe or you can buy club ones, I will not be providing knifes or forks either, possibly disposable plates, will have napkins..............:eyebrows:

No Worries Tom will do :thumbs:

Cheers

Ian

Will be there Dave! :)

Car is booked in for the morning at Whifbitz to have the nitrous and first decat to be installed!! :cool:

don't you forgetthe largewater heater thing!!

Life sucks at the moment !!

If my car is ready in time I would be the luckiest SOB around.

My whole summer down the tubes.

Joe, still come to JAE mate, it would be the same if you didn't pop in and say hi ;)