wkdtime

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the most famous car in the world by now, or should i say infamous. The amount of people taking pics of it and posing by it at japshow was unbelievable. They obviously know nothing.

You know, I'm actually scared to admit this, but he has in fact achieved his goal..

It is a famous car, and everyone knows about it in one form or another... Guess he has done it right...sad but true...

You know, I'm actually scared to admit this, but he has in fact achieved his goal..

It is a famous car, and everyone knows about it in one form or another... Guess he has done it right...sad but true...

God I think you're right. Everyone on here knows about it but i bet we will get a new member soon:(

Guest Nicholas
Nick it time to move on;)

Maybe you're right, she did seem more like UK-Rich's type ;)

Do we have any pics ofthe hot girls that were on it Nick :p

I only had my extra wide lens so could only get one of the girl’s thighs in... :blink:

I've never met No1_Boy_Racer. But his posts and just the general look of him - just makes me want to rip his balls off so he fails to contaminate the rest of the world.

This guy is like dog-poo .... he's everywhere!

I think there would be a fairly long queue for that Clarkey!!:rolleyes:

I have never met him either but he really got on my tits with his bullsh!t....!!

H.

I've never met No1_Boy_Racer. But his posts and just the general look of him - just makes me want to rip his balls off so he fails to contaminate the rest of the world.

This guy is like dog-poo .... he's everywhere!

Not much chance of him breeding to be honest thankfully...

it seems he has turned in to a bit of a legend on here, theres treads with "n1br" in and everyone knows who it is

Yeah, but you want a reputation for building quality cars and being a good engineer, decent guy etc!!

All I know is this guy is hated by most people who have met him and not. He is renowned for talking shite and putting together cars with bigger panel gaps than the actual panels.........:rolleyes:He should be know as No 1 Sausage Jockey!!

H.