The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras common?

Jake

Thinking about people saying the Supra is getting common. I've driven 400 miles today. Portsmouth >London >Leicester >Northampton > Oxford > Newbury > Southampton > Portsmouth

and I didnt see ONE single Supra.

I saw 7 Porsche Cayennes, 6 BMW X5s (both of which I'm considering for my next car), 1 BMW X3 and 14 various 911s and two Boxsters (barf).

I always thought X5s were common but it seems like there's more Cayennes around here and London nowadays.

So much for the Supra being common.

Guest CoolsBlue

nah! barely see them around, did get a little worried as i saw a chav smoking in a white supra at japshow in the carpark:(could become a chav car as n/a's are getting cheap!

nah! barely see them around, did get a little worried as i saw a chav smoking in a white supra at japshow in the carpark:(could become a chav car as n/a's are getting cheap!

Unlikely-most chavs cant afford the right size clothes,so running a supe is out of the question:d

Thinking about people saying the Supra is getting common. I've driven 400 miles today. Portsmouth >London >Leicester >Northampton > Oxford > Newbury > Southampton > Portsmouth

I saw 7 Porsche Cayennes, 6 BMW X5s (both of which I'm considering for my next car), 1 BMW X3 and 14 various 911s and two Boxsters (barf).

I always thought X5s were common but it seems like there's more Cayennes around here and London nowadays.

i agree,i drove 200 miles saturday and 20 miles yesterday after seeing the wiife and dindnt see one supe,i hardly see any about

We should start a pool of Supras. All members chip in a suitable amount of cash and we buy up all Supras in UK and only allow members to buy them back or drive them. This would make them more desireable to outsiders and therefore increase the value and keep out the Chavs.

We should start a pool of Supras. All members chip in a suitable amount of cash and we buy up all Supras in UK and only allow members to buy them back or drive them. This would make them more desireable to outsiders and therefore increase the value and keep out the Chavs.

Genius!!

That's a thought! ;)

So many Cayennes in around here it's ridiculous.

The Guildford Porsche dealership sells over 50% of ALL Cayenne sales in the UK, apparently!!!! :rolleyes:

Completely agree. Spent last week driving from Leicester to Heathrow everyday down the M40. 4 out of the 5 days I did not see a Supra and on 1 day I saw 3. So many 911's on the road though...

Exacly my thoughts,i aint seen one in ages,drove from newcastle to bradford and back on sunday and never seen one!mind you cant say the same about the scooby's:D

Then an importer makes a quick buck by selling Supes far lower than the owners- hang on that's already happening.

Well you could have dropped in to say hello!! You must have been within 10mins of both my houses :p

i am a bit pissed off, i payed £4900 for mine nearly a year ago and its prob only worth £3000 now, hows that for a price drop

How the hell have you managed that??:rolleyes: I paid 5K for mine and would expect to get the same back or I would just keep it!

I hate losing money on cars!!:( The reason also that there are more expensive cars about is the finance side of it! Actually running the thing is another matter. You can get a 30K car with a 3 year warranty and the monthly payments are quite reasonable until you look at what the car is worth after 3 years against what you ACTUALLY paid for it!!

H.

How the hell have you managed that??:rolleyes: I paid 5K for mine and would expect to get the same back or I would just keep it!

H.

i looked in to selling it when i wanted a twin turbo, look on ebay, the n/a is cheap as chips. i couldent afford to sell it now :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-NON-TURBO-MANUAL-BLACK_W0QQitemZ280121332703QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem