The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a Supra!!

Guest Aksal

Guest Aksal

Hi!! I'm a new member of this wonderful site! I'm writing from Italy and, first of all, i've to admit that my english isn't really good. I've decided to register to this site because my intention is to become a Supra owner! Infact i'm looking for a Supra. In particular i'm looking for..

Toyota Supra SZ or SZ-R MANUAL!

My dream is to own a TT Supra but i'm trying to spend less than 5500 £ so it's really difficult to realize my dream! Moreover the cheaper Supra's version is the auto one and so i think it's time to do my first question on this forum!! Do you think that change an auto Supra into a manual one is possible?? I hope that someone can help me in looking for a good Supra! Help a dreamer please!! :p

He'd get a nice SZ for that... over here anyway. Perhaps Jurgen could import a Jap one straight to Italy? Isn't Italy LHD?

Oops, yes he would. Remembered what the last Italian paid and Supes there were highly priced to say the least. I think 14k rings a bell.

Guest Aksal

Wow!! I'm the second italian member..i hope that the first one doesn't own a Supra because i want to be the first one! :p At least the first one in Milan! :p Jurgen??uhm.. Anyway my idea is to buy a Supra that has been imported in UK from Japan. The italian importers are crazy..tooooo expensive! Thanks for the quick answer to my question about the gearbox!! Do you think the conversion is expensive or not? I think it is! :p

Oops, yes he would. Remembered what the last Italian paid and Supes there were highly priced to say the least. I think 14k rings a bell.

14K for a NA!! I'm going to start importing over there then!!;)

What??The other italian buy a Supra for 14??I hope i don't understand.. :p

I don't understand either Aksal and I'm English!!

For 5.5K you can pick up a tidy NA manual and possibly a facelift.

Good luck with the search!

H.

Hi Luke!How do you buy your Supra? Through a private seller or a trader? Can you give me some advices?

if you are buying from Italy you are going to be taking a bit of a chance, but you may be able to get one of us here to at least check out the car............

Are you looking on Ebay.co.uk ? and Autotrader.co.uk ?

£3700 black na manual on ebay right now that looks tidy enough....

Guest Aksal

uahuah!Thanks Havard..you just have tranquillized me! And thanks Jurgen..i've just seen your website and i've also tryed to see the auctions but i can't!I have to wait that my profile is approved. Anyway i prefer a tidy NA manual than an auto TT maybe not so tidy. I've written down your mail so i will write you for informations.

I've started to see a lot of websites and auction and advertisment and etc etc..but not everyone posts a mail and so for me became hard to get informations. I've seen a lot of telephone numbers but my english isn't good enough to have a call. I would understand the 50% of the total words!! This is a problem!

Hi Scooter! Thanks for the good advices! I'm looking on Autotrader.co.uk but it's hard for me to try to comunicate with the sellers. I'm looking on the italian version of eBay but noy on the english one!Gooood advice!Really good!! Anyway my intention is to come in UK in order to collect the car by myself!

Try to buy a Supra from Italy?? It will be an huge work! :)

Guest Aksal
:) Our roads aren't so terrifying..but the police is terrifying!! I've got a Peugeot 206 RC a little bit modified and..my driver's licence is flashing!! Today i've my driver's licence in my wallet..tomorrow maybe not!! :p

Guest Aksal

I've seen a lot of Supras on a lot of different websites but find a sz-r is really difficult! I've seen a lot of sz manual but not so clean..thanks for the advice and for the welcome!!

My search continues!! :)