The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Long time i know but.....

Voo51

Hey guys

I know its been a long time since i have been on here but i have been busy sorting my house. I move in on friday this week and its been a huge rush and busy time buying housy stuff.

As for the supra....... alot of you know i had it up for sale, it has been in the bodyshop for the last 6 -7 months being resprayed and today i went to look at it. It will be finished at the end of this week. What can i say but OMG!!! its beautiful, i really dont want to sell it. I know im a girl but im in tears now just thinking about selling it. I really dont want to sell it. I have showd mum the pivcs and shes in tears and considering helping me pay the loan off so i can keep it.

The guy at the bodyshop even said they didnt find 1 bit of rust rot or anything on it, they said its immaculate- im gutted!

Has anyone got any money making ideas??! im notasking for like a millonaire scheme just for a couple of thousand!

pics just taken at bodyshop, just got bumpers and skirts to go on.....

It's a nice colour and all that but 7 months?

Did they paint it with an eyelash?

:D

Money making ideas...... none that i would dare suggest Vicky. I hope you find a way of keeping it. :)

I think Doug was thinking the same as me!!:sly: I would try all you can to keep it, lovely colour too!!

H.

Hey, i know i really dont want to sell it, it been thinking about it constant all night!!

You see the loan for the car is in my mums name and she has been worrying i wont be able to afford the payments and shell have to pay- which was why i was going to sell it- to pay her back and stop her from worrying. But my supra is my baby and i dont think i could cope without it!!!

So, i am going to apply for a loan in my name just for half the amount to pay her back in the mean time and it will give me a few months to play with, but it just depends if ill get accepted with having a mortgage now etc.

Yes was hoping to go JAE but we'll see!

Thankyou guys for all your great coments ill get soe proper pics up next week when i get her back:d

Hey Vicky, it'll look mint when its done as its looking lush now but, 7 MONTHS?!!! :blink:

Can I ask why get it resprayed at substantial cost (Candy doesnt come cheap!) with the intention to sell it or was it sitting in the paint shop waiting for you to make a decision?? Just curious :innocent:

Pleeeese don't get rid of it! Find a way ANY way to keep it! Besides, you'd be deserting we few female supe owners ;) Saturday job sounds a possibility. It'll be tiring to add to a full time job but just think of why your doing it :) Wish I could think of some alternative money maker but sadly not :(

Chin up though girl, where there's a will there's a way...sell all your new furniture on ebay and buy second hand :D hey, how about renting a room out in your new house??

Good luck

Linda

xx

I know the wheels are gone;) - have the bolts arrived yet?!

As for it taking so long- i know the guy at the body shop and the plan was he takes his time while i save the money, plus he does an amazing job and he takes pics as he goes along etc.

I wasnt going to sell it 7 months back, the plan was to keep her and make her a true show car with the potential to use the strip but things changed over that 7 months and i chose to buy a house and get on the property market before house prices got too high and i dont regret buying a house at all.

I was not too bothered about the supra while she was gone but now i have seen it again i miss her sooo much and i NEED to keep her.

I cant do saturday job as such due to me working shifts at the mo and 6 days on 3 off. So my 3 off are always on different days of the week.

:(

I love my supra!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Right, shes back, i cant come up with £16000 so shes for sale im completely devestated!

pics...

I have just driven her home and everyone who was walking stopped and watcher her driver past. She is beautiful, stunning, such a wonderfull colour and shes for sale in the supras for sale section:(

Just want to cry.