The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next cornwall meet

Supradan

After the meet at the weekend that was the reason i bought a supra:):):)

We will have to sort this as a monthly thing.

Everyone post up ideas for When and where

My ideas are Penzance-Meet up in marazion car park then down to landsend and back

Or Maybe meet up in plymouth then up to salcombe for an ice cream

I am on call on the 8&9th of july but am free every other weekend

Get thinking guys :):):)

Living in St Ives i know that road (Penzance to Lands end) and i have to say its not a supra road. Its great on a bike but you wont get the enjoyment from it like you did on the Atlantic highway. Theres just to much holiday traffic on it.

Lets just do bude again! Lol.

How about this for a route

1.Start at Burger king off the carkeel roundabout (10.30)

2.Across to Launceston

3.Short stint up the a30 to okehampton

4.Then off onto the A386 to bideford(maybe stop for photo op)

5.Then ragging down the atlantic highway to bude(Dinner)

6.Then another ragging down to wadebridge

7.Then pick up the a30 up to fraddon services and park up in maccie dees carpark

8.Split up from here and head home

Comments and alterations please guys:):)

This is a tad over 110miles plus getting to start and getting home so better budget for a tankful of v power hehe

Supra meet July.GIF

Think Darren maybe refering to the Devon performance and modified car show, on the 29th July.

Thats at Exeter.

Dont know if ill go to that one. I think it maybe exactly the same as the one at Newton Abbot that we went to.

As for the next run out.

Both suggestions sound good to me. Can make either as long as im not at sea.

Its going to be great weather this weekend, unfortunately that means im going to be at sea, so sorry Dan but cant make this weekend.

Still want to do that other run you are trying to get off the ground though. But like you say, its all gone quiet.

COME ON GUYS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Its going to be great weather this weekend, unfortunately that means im going to be at sea, so sorry Dan but cant make this weekend.

Still want to do that other run you are trying to get off the ground though. But like you say, its all gone quiet.

COME ON GUYS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

youre having a laugh Dave - its pissing down lol

Rich:p

Im back on line thanks to sky just the email to sort now

Ok dan lets do the run to bude again as you said and sort the date and time, im easy so you sort this one

Ill bet it was you on the A30 at Bodmin last week you old Coyote you

Rich

Sorry guys it was this weekend only for me im not free untill end of august as we have the summer shutdown at work and all the engineers have the privalege of working every day untill the 12th august.Then i am on call the weekend after that.

I will organise a day out if yopu want but it will be last week of august,how does everyone feel about that date?

Im thinking that the sun wasnt shining down on you this weekend then Rich.

Its was beautiful where i was, i didnt have to wear my bright yellow Guy cotton waterproofs once. Think it was more like four or five times.

Glad you now have tinternet back Darren as the responsibility of keeping you informed of what was going on was killing me, especialy whilst i was at sea, lol.