The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhausts

suprascott

Gadanga,looking to purchase an exhaust and induction kit for the soop,itsa tt,so what do ya think guys?BLITZ,HKS,TRD.Had a hks before which was nice but on the na soop but just wondering which is best,thanks.oh yeah all she has at present is the bog standard one

Stick with the stock airbox (with a TRD filter perhaps?) if you want best performance, if you prefer the noise then the Apexi unit is popular.

Exhaust wise, depends on your budget and how loud you want it I suppose. Blitz Nurspecs, RSRs and HKS Silent Hi Powers are popular, some people go Titanium with the HKS Ti, think Blitz are meant to be bringing out a Titanium version of the Nur soon though...

Guest shadowake

If you do upgrade your intake, a fully enclosed one like the K&N Apollo would be best, the reason most aftermarket ones end up worse isn't because the do a poor job, it's just because most of the air is lost before it even gets to the filter :( Although if you do go for something like this you'll have to find samewhere decent to stick the intake tube.

Err, do the search folks, can't quite remember but there's a hell of a technical thread about the differences between intake kits and I believe Blitz comes out tops. Not Apexi. Something to do with the fact that one can let enough material through to destroy your turbo.:)

Have fun.

Guest shadowake
Something to do with the fact that one can let enough material through to destroy your turbo.:)

Have fun.

:blink: thats a worry!

:blink: thats a worry!

No it's not mate.

The info is here. I just can't remember which one won. I'll be doing this soon.

Do nothing to your car until you've checked and posted for double confirmation.:)

Not doing this = loadsa money. Unfortunately.