Justin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest CoolsBlue

car show was great! there was this guy who had lots of nissan bumpers lined up and i asked how much the two supra spats were like ones of ebay, veilside replicas, he said i can do em for 70...........each:wtf::faint:had a great time talkin to random ppl abt cars, watching the drifting and seeing all the soops and show girls:Dgreat time! ive gone hyper with drift now!

It was looking to be a good day but the weather put a bit of a damper on things. Just as the track was "dry" at 13.30 and everyone was getting ready to run, along came another storm and that put an end to it.

Met plenty of new faces today (Cheekymonkey, AshBHP, UK Rich, Big Blue, Turbonut, Goldigga, Syunite and possibly a few more!) so it was worthwhile in that respect. Unfortunately Geneb was there too, but you can't have it all... ;) Some nice models around though, especially the Knight Racer ones :eyebrows:

We had a pretty good turnout of Supra's at around 70, guess the other 60 that signed up gave up due to the weather.

There should be some good video and pics going up later :)

Guest CoolsBlue
Some nice models around though, especially the Knight Racer ones :eyebrows:

There should be some good video and pics going up later :)

here we go

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

Hey guys!

Was great to meet some of you. Back home now in an extremely muddy Supra... I camped over and couldn't resist a little drift around the field as we were all leaving.

Also have a new number for my hall of fame - 13.0660 @ 108.18mph (1.1bar, 1st cat still in :innocent:)

Because of the crap weather I couldn't decide whether to go or not...finally thought as I live so close it was silly not to. So I pulled out of my street onto the A6 and saw a Supra.....and then another whole load of them in convoy. I managed to pull out and get between two others and followed them the rest of the way to pod. Owning a Supra is like waiting for a bus, you can go a hell of a long time without seeing another and then....

I was planning to go an ask at the ticket office as Lui had suggested, to see if there were any passes left but decided as it was raining I would try and blag it. Managed to get into our bit without a pass, but think I had the dirtiest Supra of the day and parked between the two cleanest!

Apart from the rain it was a good day and had a quick chat with Lui, which was nice to put a face to the name. Great to see such a good turn out, and well done to those who organised it.

Thought the Satin black one looked good, even better than it did in the photos.

...So I pulled out of my street onto the A6 and saw a Supra.....and then another whole load of them in convoy. I managed to pull out and get between two others and followed them the rest of the way to pod. Owning a Supra is like waiting for a bus, you can go a hell of a long time without seeing another and then....

LOL!

I saw you pull behind Linda from the roundabout as I was following.

I thought at the time "where the f**k did you come from?"

LOL!

I saw you pull behind Linda from the roundabout as I was following.

I thought at the time "where the f**k did you come from?"

LOL, was perfect timing and not planned. I saw a silver one first and then looked left and saw loads and simply couldn't resist gate crashing.

Anybody see the almost crash while we we in convoy by the 4x4 and the blue skyline on the outside lane..:blink: what a twat. Otherwise apart from the lack of track action it was a good excuse to chat.:)...got my drag tyres on at one point only to be thwarted by the rain:Pling: oh well.

Looking forward to the vid

Got back about an hour ago myself. Shame it was such a washout but nice to meet a few members (forgotten all the names!) and see some awesome Supras.

Think I counted about 80ish in total including a few not in the club area:thumbs: