The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Terrible behaviour from a Supra driver.

RedM

It must be something about the Supra that encourages naughty behaviour.

Take, for instance, the driver of the off-red Supra in Leeds this morning. Holding up two lanes of traffic into the railway station tunnel and then planting it in first through second with RLTC making the car pop and stutter like Gareth Gates on speed. Very naughty. Then sitting there at the lights pretending not to notice the people who've turned to look.;)

How irresponsible he must be to then hold the car on the brakes and fill the tunnel with noise before screeching off with a little sideways twitch.;)

Even worse to follow that by driving around Leeds listening to the sound of the car bouncing off the buildings. Infantile.;)

Heaven forbid he went round for the tunnel again although this time there was a lot more traffic.:(

Shocking and antisocial. The driver must be a loon or maybe something about that brings a bit of joy to his cold, dark heart.;)

Perhaps it will cheer up the miserable twat for a bit. ;)

PKB though. I've just undertaken an '07 BMW 530 at 130LPH because he wouldn't pull over.

It certainly cheered me up when he tried to speed up to stop me getting out into the BMW lane in front of him.

LOL - Isnt that a great feeling...
Indeed it is. The poor smug git had no idea I've probably got 2x the bhp he's got as I cruised past him on the inside on half throttle. He planted it to try to stop me getting out in front of him, I then planted it . . . . bye bye Mr Ultimate Driving Machine

:wave::wave::wave:

Perhaps it will cheer up the miserable twat for a bit. ;)

PKB though. I've just undertaken an '07 BMW 530 at 130LPH because he wouldn't pull over.

It certainly cheered me up when he tried to speed up to stop me getting out into the BMW lane in front of him.

:rlol:, nice addition of how you've called it the 'bmw lane' lol

Indeed it is. The poor smug git had no idea I've probably got 2x the bhp he's got as I cruised past him on the inside on half throttle. He planted it to try to stop me getting out in front of him, I then planted it . . . . bye bye Mr Ultimate Driving Machine

Thats just taking advantage, of an unsuspecting idiot:):rlol::respekt:

This was only possible because the lane you were in was obviously travelling faster than the congested lane he was in right officer :D Especially as this is in non members only huh