The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its been along time...

GazzaGSi

...Since ive posted some pics up :D

After recently losing interest in the car with acouple of things going wrong and especially one incident I decided to gie the car abit of a fresh look, and it worked :Pling: Im now in luv again like the day I got here :D Anyway, enough of the ramblings here's whats new:

Racing Hart CR 19's

Glass Headlights

Carbon Dash Kit

Carbon Border Bonnet

Plus afew engine repairs and modifications. Hopefully if theres no rain tomorrow I should be seeing better times on the 1/4. :cool:

Pics:

And now the thanks,

Shaf For the CR's!

albundy68 for the Headlights and dropping them off at Turbofit for me.

Turbofit for everything they have done for me personally as well as the mods to the car. This goes from calls from me at 6:45 in the morning when I was stranded on the M1 with a fireball under the bonnet to simple things like making a good cuppa tea :D (Im sure you enjoyed burning the molten mess of the manifold)

And knight racer for the deal on the bonnet :thumbs:

Hope the weather holds out for tomorrow. See you all there.

Gaz

Lovely rims. I like your car mate. :)

BTW: What power are you running? (PM me please)

Thanks. And :mail:

cool looks ace i need to get mine that low when mines done:), oh and black is the best colour iv decided to go for black instead of my dull silver

It is when its clean. Mines been looking awful just recently. Think it was a good couple of months since its last full wax and polish. Suprised myself at how well it came up with afew hrs hard work! :cool: