The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what wings?

Chiefgroover

I was handed pic of a Supra with the nicest wings i have ever seen.

I can scan as the scanner is broke, but here is a description.

They have two vents, going deeper twards the wheel one above the other, with a very sleek indicator in between them.

They vents have mesh to the front.

Hoping someone will know them from this description.

The pic is from a mag supplement, possibly something awful like Lax power, though its not clear on it where its from.

Car they are on is silver reg no. MIS 52J

Your close but thats not the ones I am thinking of. The ones I am looking at are smaller, slightly up tilted, and has a very trick and slick indicator in between them.

Off to do a search for Border wings ! maybe thats them?

I will try and get to a scanner at a mates tomorrow and post it.

Thats it !!

Allright allright I'll change the sig again lol.....I knew there would be a price to pay lmao..........

About time. It's over 11,000 now. ;)

As for the wings the article doesn't say much about the car except that it's owned by Jodi and Ross Toneguzzi and that it's a JGTC widearch kit.

You were right about the source. It was a Supra supplement inside Max Power. To their credit they've dropped the babes and the Crooze nonsense and seem to trying to up their game but there was little to read in it.