The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car gone to the spray shop today

MrHanky

Well I dropped my car off this morning for the start of its transformation. Have gone with the dark, pearlescent blue as seen on the Ford GT40 and am having the Abflug wing fitted. Decided to keep my current lip on the stock bumper but it is being blended in to the bumper. Also getting rid of the ariel and rear wiper to give it a cleaner look.

Once it is back with me I am hopefully going to put the facelift front lights on that I am getting from johnnyknox. Although I need to speak to gzaerojon as I am hoping to get the lights refurbed first and was thinking about making the chrome rings a gold colour to match the wheels.

Also have got my Bride seats waiting to go in as well as a Momo Race 3000 steering wheel and an SSQV to be fitted.

All in all I am really looking forward to seeing it when it's done, but I am also nervous about the whole thing. I really hope that Dave does a good job and that everything goes ok :)

I am going round next week to check on the progress, take some pictures and finalise the colour with him. I will update this thread with the progress as I go along :)

Mark

going to look awesome are you getting engine bay done

Only top part of engine bay. There will be a few spots that will be left as just primer. I may well give him a call and see if I could get these done too. Or just try doing something myself afterwards with these bits. After all its not like they matched the paintwork before, its just that the primer kind of resembled the silver :)

going to look , get some picys up asap.....

Will do as soon as I get some :)