The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Evo 8 brakes fitted

supradibbs

After lots of fab work finally have my evo brakes fitted to the supra, had a few fittment issues as am running such a big offset up front so had to go with a 6mm wheel spacer

Well pleased with how they look and stop far better than uks also had the stock evo discs grooved

Thanks to Mark Rz for the tech drawings and clealand and co for the advice and gzaerojon for getting em painted

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cost effective are they against buying big brakes (bigger than uks) which are actually designed for the supra?

you can pick evo calipers ont e-bay for about £200-300, disks dependant on type £150-300 thats the easy bit, the tricky bit is the brackets if you cant use a vernier and apply a bit of "lateral thinking" forget it

you can pick evo calipers ont e-bay for about £200-300, disks dependant on type £150-300 thats the easy bit, the tricky bit is the brackets if you cant use a vernier and apply a bit of "lateral thinking" forget it

Ah so pretty good then. Yeah I expect that they take a bit of jigging to get right.

looks awesome! love the car's color as well :)

lol yeah was a bit hairy wasnt it ryan

i can suply this kit for around 650:)

whats included in the kit ? im v interested as im getting UK brakes soon and these would be a good alternative..

i could see about it

let me know what you come up with, as this is a definite option for me... I was looking at the D2 kit or the AP kit, but the rear setup on the d2 is expensive and the ap is very expensive.

just want a little improvement over the UKs. And the evos brembo setup is supposed to be very good!!