The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Insurance

Guest Leigh James

Guest Leigh James

hello my names leigh im a new member :) im looking at buying a supra in a few months and wanted to no where i would get the best deal for car insurance.

LOL, inpossible.. imsurance.. wtf's going on here.

You just have to get some quotes from the usual suspects don't you, confused.com etc and vary the parameters see if you can get the price down - put in limited mileage of ~2000 or something. A-Plan seem to give people the best prices from what they've been saying lately.

Guest shadowake
LOL, inpossible.. imsurance.. wtf's going on here.

Hey you never know they may knock the price down if your dyslexic lol ;)

Guest EncoreWRC

Sky are just too damn expensive. They quoted me £2300 and I got covered for £550 with esure. A friend has just got insured with A Plan and are very happy. I will try them next year.......

Elephant were good on my first Supra year...!

Guest shadowake

Could help if someone set up a list of insurers on the forum? With phone numbers and websites? Would certainly help, took me ages trying to remember them all for the ring around lol :rolleyes: