The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest JAMIES DAD

Guest JAMIES DAD

I finally convinced the wife that I could have my dream car last month. (Was going to be for my 50th birthday next year but got it a year early).

I've got a 93 jap import red N/A auto, this was the best spec I could afford (and the best bit is I chopped in the wifes BMW for it).:p

At least at 49 years old the insurance is affordable and hopefully I won't get pulled up by the old bill as I don't look like a boy racer - I just act like one.

This is a car I have always wanted and has never been practical before - kids, mortgage etc, but now I have it I am not disappointed. I reckon for a N/A it goes pretty well and puts a smile on my face.

Guest JAMIES DAD

Thanks guys I will try to down load some pics, not very good at that sort of thing - prefer playing with my car that this computer!

Thanks guys I will try to down load some pics, not very good at that sort of thing - prefer playing with my car that this computer!

:welcome:!!!! You'll enjoy the atmosphere on here almost as much as driving the Supra ;)

:welcome:

Good things come to those who wait!

Means you'll become addicted to this site.

Well done, welcome to the club.

Pic size is limited. So to prevent frustration get free image resizer from MS / Windows update and right click on any pic after you get it to see " resize pics" resize to large and the club site can handle the size. Which means we get to see your garage etc.:)