The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Latest mod to my car Just "tinged"

M4RK RZ

ah, you beat me to it :) mine are still in pieces and my chrome bulbs didn't turn up so can't finish the conversion before Sunday!!!

Looks awesome :) well done Mark - were they easier to put back together than they are to take apart?

Cheers mate :)

Im just going to settle for some orange bulbs for now from the spares shop up the road tomorrow.

They were easier to put together (after inserting the clear lens) you have to be sooooooo carefull putting the new clear lens in ! the reflective coating is very easy to mark - managed it tho !

I placed the 2 halfs together and warmed them up again then removed from the oven - pressed tgether no problem.

Went to get the silicon from the shed only to discover that the entire tube has gone solid so thats a job for tomorrow.

Get them done mate - it is quite easy :innocent: