The mkiv Supra Owners Club

side skirts on ebay

renegade

i can confirm. i baught these from this seller. got them very quick and i got them fitted and the car back today from knight racer. Albert said they were an excelent fit and he was very pleased. as am i :) :thumbs:

That makes me feel a whole lot better as I've bought (but not fitted yet) a set of these a while ago. They are now sat in my shed thanks to the misses, surprised they aren't snapped the way she chucks things in there.

There's a very very small bit of damage to one skirt but it wouldn't be seen as it's on the inside of the front wheel arch .. I really must get these fitted! :)

Guest wanabe supra

Yep they are a perfect fit. i have pics to prove and the mould was taken of a pair of genuine skirts as are the rest of the kit:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yep i got them last weekend! Very good fit! Would recomend to anyone!

Jeez mine are still in the bloody garage :(

Would help if the weather would stop being so crap and also doesn't help with going on holiday next week, so another week sat in the shed awaiting fitting :(

Still good to hear from two people that they are a good fit.