The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All Supra Owners

Guest Nellyville

Guest Nellyville

Hi guys, I myself have just bought a 1997 black 3.0l 24v Supra-i will add some pics soon- but i am missing the owners handbook manual!!! Is there anywhere i can download this or anyone know where i can purchase one?

But if anyone of you can help me on a technical front, i have a light on my the left hand side next to the ignition and warning lights which shows a picture of the car but there are lines eminating from the rear, ithink it may be to warn me if a bulb is out, but looking round the car i cannot see any out? Any of you care to give me your wisdom?

And im miffed im going to miss the next santa pod show.....looks amazing!!!:sos:

Guest Nellyville

Thank you Part Timer, it was annoying me to know hat it meant!!!

Must admit wish i had the turbo version..Maybe next time :)

:) Welcome Nellyville where abouts in Cheshire are you ? we have a Monthy meeting at Masgrat Manor 2nd Monday of the month .....J21 off the M6 its a Jap car meeting so theres always lots to see ,,,,,,,,,Look in the NWest meetings section for more details etc

Cheers

Ian

By process of deduction....:read: not a turbo would therefore mean you have an N/A, therefore it will be Jspec as no N/A's were made for the UK domestic market.

My N/A has a handbook.....in japanese :D As my japanese stretches no further than 'sushi' I don't stand a hope in hell of translating it.

As you have joined the forum, you now have access to most of the information you will need - use the search button to find subjects/problems and have a look at the tech section. There are manuals available, there are some for sale occasionaly on the forum, again, try a search. Lots of help here, just ask ;)

oh, apologies for being rude :innocent::welcome:

Linda

x

I have this same problem with my NA. All the lights are working fine but the light has been on since I bought the car. The guy who I bought it off reckoned that a previous owner had fitted some neons and the light had been on since they had been removed!!

Either way, I wouldn't worry! It makes the dashboard more interesting!!:D

H.

Guest shadowake

Hi mate just joined the forum myself, where in Cheshire are you? Im in Warrington. Picking my Supra up on Tuesday and can't wait!

Guest Nellyville

Cheers guys, all that info is most welcome!!

Hi Shadowake, i live in warrington too! If you see me give me a flash or a honk, mine will be the black one with BBS split rim alloys and TRD badges on it.

All my mates call it the BATMOBILE.

Might start crimefighting at night, dont want to start wearing me undies over my pants though!!!!!!:boxing:

Guest shadowake
Hi Shadowake, i live in warrington too! If you see me give me a flash or a honk, mine will be the black one with BBS split rim alloys and TRD badges on it.

All my mates call it the BATMOBILE.

Cool will do! If you ever need a hand with anything just give me a shout and we can meet up. Although I dont know how much use id be as im new to the Supra myself too! :wooohoo:

Give me a toot if you see me, car is one in my avatar

Cool will do! If you ever need a hand with anything just give me a shout and we can meet up. Although I dont know how much use id be as im new to the Supra myself too! :wooohoo:

Give me a toot if you see me, car is one in my avatar

Hi Shadowake and Nellyville come over to the Masgrat Manor meeting on the 2nd Monday night of each month and meet of us there,you both very local so no excuses LOL :innocent: there is a NWales run organised on this Saturday have a look in the National events North west section on here for details if you want to join in ?

Cheers

Ian