The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ridox copy Vs genuin.......

Suprash

Im trying to locate my hands on a Ridox front fairly quickly, phoned Miami, price was high, phoned Envy price was good but delivery was 8 weeks due to none in stock. Phoned Whiffbitz, and they can only do copies, which Paul said he personally thinks the copies are better then the genuine, can be delivered in one week but £650 for a copy over £750 for a genuine from Envy but 8 weeks delivery.....

Anyone using a Whiffbitz copy, what they reckon of it......

Im a little unsure which way to go.......:blink: Anyone have any thoughts....?

Car is in at GVN Monday supposedly.......

Iv got the Full genuine Kit on Mine, luckily i got it from Japan when Jurgen imported the car for me.

I dont see why the copy wont be a good fit, as its a COPY of the real deal. If your in a hurry for it, Paul is your man, TBH i dont see any problems with the Front going on.

Geo.

Mines from Whifbitz so I presume it's a copy. The flat-ish section between the headlights, below the bonnet isn't as flat as it should be, looks rather rippled if the light catches it.

It's a common fault with copied stuff I believe. My VeilSnide bumper from Miami Rice was the same.

takes a fair bit of fiddling and building up this bumper with extra fibreglass sheets in order to fit your car nicely.......just had it done myself with a whifbitz replica.

GVN being the dogs goolies will do this all for you id guess and it will look just as good as an origional.

The orinional will probably be thicker fibreglass than any replica you buy and therefore better wearing but its gonna be more expensive. Was that price you got from envy including shipping cause thats an extra cost youll have to pay in order to get an origional.

Mine now looks spot on......