The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the orum but not to supes!

Stu Storm

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to put a quick post up to introduce myself to the forum. I understand that i cannot advertise on the forum until i sort out a traders section with the head honcho so until then i will let you guys have a look at my supra. It has been built by myself and a good friend of mine called Ian who is a legend in the drag racing world for owning the most powerful MK2 cortina in the world powered by a ford mustang V8 (featured in historical ford.)

Everything has been purchased using my own money, time etc and i use the car for work daily and it has never let me down in over a year i have been driving it in this spec! it also has carpets and a kenwood stereo ;) The car does 25 mpg on a run which is down to the tuner tbh!

I am thinking of entering the car into TOTB for the club?? What do you guys think?? I am confident the car will do rather well, but i am not sure of the surface at Elvington tbh!

I dont want to get into a bhp debate but will say the car is making well over 1000rwhp on relatively low boost.

I have also enclosed a pic of the car when it was on the dyno as the tuner had to source a sliencer from a 21ltr truck to quieten the car down due to its rather large exhaust!

I will post up more pics next week as the front end now has a top secret bumper and there are many more mods...

Cheers

Stu

supe3.jpg

supe6.jpg

supe4.jpg

supra9.jpg

supe8.jpg

Yep thanks for the comments guys! I am really busy all of the time and dont get to post on here as much as i would like tbh!:blink: I am hoping to change that though......

The parachute btw is fully detachable for cable and mount, so the local rozzers dont get arsy with me!;)

We are based in Darlington approx 30 miles south of Newcastle.

Any advice we can help with then please ask as we have built a number of cars for members of this forum very recently with excellent results!

Cheers!

Stu

quite a few spaces on TOTB for the club so if you want to pop your name in thats cool by me. Theres a thread on here somewhere with the application form.

Welcome back to the club, your name doesnt ring a bell, have you always been Stu @ Storm?

JB

I seem to recall a Stu @ Envy at one point or at least a connection.

You might remember him as Big Sly, ex-Envy I think?

Stu is currently a shareholder in Envy - when I say currently its only because I can never make contact with him to reliquish his part in the company due to breach of contract.

Beware.

Gaz.