The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fullrun Tyres

devster360

Never heard of them, that's usually a bad thing.

Sound like ditch-finders, take it easy!

I was offered a set yesterday whilst shopping for new rears. There were a quid for two. I would imagine they are harder than a bishops d!ck and slippier than Rod Hulls roof!!

Like that Michael "ditch finders!!" :D

H.

LOL I should ask camskill for a decent discount now. My matey at work knows the owner on first name terms.

lol

they're really helpful.

i wanted to buy a set of tyres that they had on special offer but didn't need them yet and he offered to honour the price at a later date even though no longer on offer.

:cool:

Not if its your own car or a company car that only you will be driving.

Yea didnt really get this,you can smoke on your own but not with passengers because they want to stop secondhand smoke,but even if the passenger is a smoker neither of you can smoke??????Bloody government are about as much use as a one legged man at an asskicking party!!

Yea didnt really get this,you can smoke on your own but not with passengers because they want to stop secondhand smoke,but even if the passenger is a smoker neither of you can smoke??????Bloody government are about as much use as a one legged man at an asskicking party!!

My brother heard something on the radio about the only place that you can smoke and work in the uk is in the house of commons. Not sure how true them statements are but i wouldnt be supprised.:rolleyes:

My brother heard something on the radio about the only place that you can smoke and work in the uk is in the house of commons. Not sure how true them statements are but i wouldnt be supprised.:rolleyes:

Yea god forbid this crazy law should ever effect the muppets who thought it up