The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift front indicators

SupraJim

Does anyone know where i can get some facelift front indicators? i have put this post up for my friend who does not have internet access and his front indicators need replacing to pass his MOT,

they are longer and bit thinner than the normal indicators i have seen on most supras and was told by RobAce that they could well be Facelift ones! which fit the hole in his front bumper?

as its just to pass the MOT he would like secondhand ones if poss but willing to pay for new ones!

any help will be great guys and gals

Jim

Also Envy, Whifbitz and Funky Styling do some for £30 quid but they may need a wiring loom also if its a pre-facelift supra. I contacted them once, they said they we'nt sure but didnt think so, though a couple of members are sure it is need. You can get them from Toyota.

right dont think the facelift indicators are the ones im after, my mate sent me some pics of the front indicator and the bumper as you can see the indicators are far more square than the facelift ones! can anyone shed more light on this subject please

thankyou guys!

it is an import supra 1995 tt if that helps

i have just found MR2 front indicators and it does not look like they will fit on, they seem far too big

anymore ideas, there must be someone on here that has got these indicators! lol

The side parts are separate, you can see the vertical join line.

I'm not 100% sure, it is the MR2 indicators you need.

If they are MR2 indicators, new ones in stock here if needed.