The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What front end on this.......

Suprash

Looks like the Explosion front, but difficult to see the centre section from that angle.

http://www.evolution.co.jp/explosion/supra/img1.jpg

Similar to the Ab Flug, but the AF one has the small horizontal parts under the indicators and is a slightly different shape.

http://abflug.jp/products/SUPLA80/manager/upfile/11_1431309300f7d3.jpg

it was out of this thread.....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=115197

It doesnt look as good on the silver, fugly in fact, but Trigs on the black looks good......

Oh god, why am I changing my mind now......:(

Anyone got any good ideas for a front end on Gun metal......

I think I have to sway to the Do-luck at the moment, despite them being common......

Anyone got any good ideas for a front end on Gun metal......

I think I have to sway to the Do-luck at the moment, despite them being common......

Do luck is not very pratical and though I love the look, I would not recommend one.

How about Stillen (it's plastic too)? Big mouth Whifbitz? Stock with a lower lip?

Do luck is not very pratical and though I love the look, I would not recommend one.

How about Stillen (it's plastic too)? Big mouth Whifbitz? Stock with a lower lip?

I know what you mean about the Do-luck, I do love the look as well, and Im thinking a Gun metal Do-luck could be nice.......

Big mouth whifbitz, is that the same one as SimonB has on his......if so I started out with that one when I bought my car....

Stillen........which one ?

Big mouth whifbitz, is that the same one as SimonB has on his......if so I started out with that one when I bought my car....

Yep, managed to crack mine going into the Arnage car park at Le Mans at the weekend though, so I might change, haven't decided yet. It's already been repaired once.

Yep, managed to crack mine going into the Arnage car park at Le Mans at the weekend though, so I might change, haven't decided yet. It's already been repaired once.

When I had mine it was very low, thats why I went with the Bomex next as it was fairly high, Im just bored of it now, such hard work.....

Not at the min, can snap you one tomorrow.... or now but it's dark haha

Tomorrow please dude, my car is in at GVN come Monday so need to decide quickly....... :(

Pete, not loving the Stillen, looks too smiley for my liking......

Think I will deffo stay away from the Do-Luck though.......

Top Secret fronts look the business and arent too common. Its more practical than the Do-Luck (which I couldnt go anywhere in!!! :() & Looks great with Gunmetal!! ;)

Actually it was your car that made me decide on the Top Secret front, is that the Type III or II ?

But I saw another gun metal in the flesh with the same bumper and just didnt like it......its strange......

Kopite, cheers dude, thats about as good as useless :D, move your bloody car and then take the pic.......Lazy git......:p

Anyone know anywhere I can get a Ridox front, envy are out and 8 weeks deklivery......:(