The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ringwood Meet, early July

juanchan

Following on from the success of these meets, it seems that the first Tuesday of the month is the way forward.

Unfortunately it looks like I can't make the 3rd July, so I thought I'd try and get in there first and ask if anyone fancies holding the meet on the 10th July instead? :D

If not, no big worries, but I'd like to be there too!

It could be the Juan Ewan show at this rate:)

That's ok Ewen, we don't need friends! Bit of a low turnout there guys! I'll try and drag Laura along next time to up the numbers :)

Still, it was good to meet Ewen again and Steve - 2 beautiful cars there - and it was a fun trip there and back with John and the crazy mofo in his Sloda Octy :D

Need to get that tracking/suspension issue sorted methinks.

Ewen, you mentioned sorting a meet in the New Forest at some point over the summer. I'd be up for that depending on the date.