The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tempted again

Guest stevieskydive

Guest stevieskydive

im tempted back to the supra's from mr2's

getting bored of it and fancy a change so the only thing id change to is a mkiv supra

i should have about 7k to play with so what can i get for that?

the must list.

*twinturbo

*tintop

*white

*manual 6 speed

either uk or jap spec not too bothered about that

thanks for any advise

hope im in the right section but if not could the mods please move this for me

stevie

Guest stevieskydive

i could stretch to 9k at the very most

already checked out the insurance n its cheaper than my mr2 turbo?mind you that was a uk spec tt.is it more expensive insuring import tt's?

whats the servicing like on them?im a mechanic so i'll be doing most of the work myself.

Guest stevieskydive

im too addicted to boost to get an n/a as im currently driving a tidy mr2 turbo

oh and im really not into autobox's,gotta be a manual.

as for my screenname,i used to skydive.done 24 jumps (8 rope n 16 freefall) but had to give up due to work comitments.hopefully when i get some free time away from work i can start jumping again.my things to do is a handstand, front flip, and a superman out the back of a herc n jump from a helecopter.

im not going to the pod this weekend but ive got my tickets to go to JAE and i'll be there with the mr2oc

im too addicted to boost to get an n/a as im currently driving a tidy mr2 turbo

oh and im really not into autobox's,gotta be a manual.

as for my screenname,i used to skydive.done 24 jumps (8 rope n 16 freefall) but had to give up due to work comitments.hopefully when i get some free time away from work i can start jumping again.my things to do is a handstand, front flip, and a superman out the back of a herc n jump from a helecopter.

im not going to the pod this weekend but ive got my tickets to go to JAE and i'll be there with the mr2oc

i got me 30 jumps all freefall (did the AAF course) anytime you wunna go jump let me know, i usually jump from Banbury.

Guest stevieskydive

thanks mate

im moving up to nuneaton (near birmingham) in september so i think i'll wait till the season starts again so i can get into it rather than starting n stopping when im getting back into the swing of it.

i think i'll get myself on an aff course down in netheravon (military skydive centre as im a soldier and we get mega discounts lol)