The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone what a cheap Uk supra? Make sensible offers below

ardasaliah

Just trying to make your supra seem far more superior were you? ;)

If mine ever goes on ebay I'm going to put that its better than a UK spec because it has no rust :D :innocent:

Good look with the sale :)

Mine has no rust too -sounds like you want a UK spec to me :D admit they are better- Go on.

Cheers for the luck mate:)

Nah UK spec would be no good for me. Big dildos on the front put me off :D and I'm not sure I could handle the extra 6bhp ;)

I like my dildos thank you very much :D

And the 6 hp extra makes all the difference ;)

Good luck with the sale mate, looks a very nice example to me.

"Cheap insurance !! £560 Fully Comp- with Bell 4 years N/C 28 years old" - surely that depends on where you live !?!

"Heated Mirrors" - arr but do they fold in ?

"Larger Exhaust Manifold, Bigger Intercooler, Bigger Oil Cooler" - really, i was unaware of that ?

"Traction Control Standard" - pretty sure all Jap TT have this ?

"Larger Wheels" - again all Jap TT have 17" ?

if i'm wrong i do apologise and again good luck with the sale.

"Cheap insurance !! £560 Fully Comp- with Bell 4 years N/C 28 years old" - surely that depends on where you live !?!

"Heated Mirrors" - arr but do they fold in ?

"Larger Exhaust Manifold, Bigger Intercooler, Bigger Oil Cooler" - really, i was unaware of that ?

"Traction Control Standard" - pretty sure all Jap TT have this ?

"Larger Wheels" - again all Jap TT have 17" ?

if i'm wrong i do apologise and again good luck with the sale.

heated mirrors - yes

trac contol - yes

but 16" rims for stock j-specs

Never heard that about the manifold, intercooler and oil cooler though

Not all Jap specs have TRC. 16s were optional on a lot of cars. Insurance is what he should be advertising as the biggest selling point tho.

Still, I've not seen that many stock JDM cars hitting over 320bhp on the dyno sheets I've seen.

The intercooler is not bigger on the UK spec, there is only one part number for the intercooler, this was fitted on all models/years.

that looks like a good example of a UK-spec car.... can't believe it is up for under £4000 !

The big selling points of a UK-spec as some have mentioned is the cheaper insurance, the stronger turbos and the history of the car.

To be honest I passed the thought through my head of buying it myself. But I don't have the room to park it at my house :(

And I've just fitted numerous upgrades to my own car which has used up this years 'car budget' for me.

At that price it will sell in no time.

MMMMM

Very very very tempted. Thats a very good price. What condition is the paintwork in? Are there any marks/tears etc on any of the interior? Is the stereo the stock one? Have you had any of the issues with the alarm immobilisor that older UKs seem to suffer from? Is there any pinking on any of the paintwork especially the door handles?

MMMMM

Very very very tempted. Thats a very good price. What condition is the paintwork in? Are there any marks/tears etc on any of the interior? Is the stereo the stock one? Have you had any of the issues with the alarm immobilisor that older UKs seem to suffer from? Is there any pinking on any of the paintwork especially the door handles?

Paintwork is very good. Shines nicely as you can see. Few marks/stone chips but nothing major. The interior is very good for age etc. The sound system is stock

No issures at all from alrm or immobiliser and no pinking.

Its a good car guys- Looks superb in the sun!