The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi guys &&&& girls...

Guest cocky

Guest cocky

just brought a n/a supra and hope to have fun and advice from this site in the future. andy oh... there are 2 things i like to ask already,

1. my exhaust not loud, i like a nice humming noise when my engine still running. can u help??

2. it seem i'm not getting a lot speed at the lights, i know its a n/a but it seem sluggish, can u also advice.

many thanks andy

Picture 101.jpg

Nice looking car mate! Is it manual or auto?

I reckon your first post has set you up to get some 'you need turbos' type answers from the TT crowd but don't worry that's par for the course!

I have an N/A and love it!!!! (although must admit towards the end of the year and looking to get a TT!)

Welcome aboard.

Nice looking car mate! Is it manual or auto?

I reckon your first post has set you up to get some 'you need turbos' type answers from the TT crowd but don't worry that's par for the course!

I have an N/A and love it!!!! (although must admit towards the end of the year and looking to get a TT!)

Welcome aboard.

You need turbos........:p

1. my exhaust not loud, i like a nice humming noise when my engine still running. can u help??

I'd love to help but I'm busy tonight :(

Do you currently have a standard system on the car?

If so have a look around the forum at other NA owners who have changed theirs, I'm not aware of any humming ones (that would annoy me!) but there are a few BAAAAAAAAAAAAWP ones.

2. it seem i'm not getting a lot speed at the lights, i know its a n/a but it seem sluggish, can u also advice.

It sounds as though your engine is suffering from nonturboitus, you may also want to work on launch techniques if you plan to spend a lot of time setting off from traffic lights quickly.

Ooh that looks nice. I wish I had one of those.;)

Any idea when the current batch is going to be sent out Nic???:D

And how much to supply a humming bird? They sound great!!

Oh and :welcome: to the forum Andy.:)

Guest cocky

thanks guys for the advices, i proberly give the hummingbirds ago , also i guess its need a good service. and thank for welcoming me on here. andy