The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not long now

gaz1

car will be ready this week, hks wastegate, koyo rad ,polished electric fans, polished pulleys, 264, 264 cams, hks cam gears, pulley belt, antilag switch:eyebrows: , line lock kit, 1.2 low boost 1.4 high:D then mapped, cannot wait and i have been promised it will be perfect:D

car will be ready this week, hks wastegate, koyo rad ,polished electric fans, polished pulleys, 264, 264 cams, hks cam gears, pulley belt, antilag switch:eyebrows: , line lock kit, 1.2 low boost 1.4 high:D then mapped, cannot wait and i have been promised it will be perfect:D

sounds good... whats a line lock kit?? is it an "auto thing"?? :p

hope shes all that....!!!

will try it when my car is running... also got the promise that it would be perfect, but I am usually the exception that proves the rule!

yeah i know that feeling too, hopefully now i have changed where my car goes things should be on the up:D

Gaz, I'm racing on Saturday too :) Up for a little competition? ;)What was your best time before?
:blush:

it was the first time i went out and the stock boys were beating me, my excuses were 1, i was overboosting, 2, could not get grip, 3, just had manual conversion and was getting used to the box, 4, i am a fecking useless driver:innocent:

I got a full face helmet on the end (picked one with lots of vents as it bothered me not being able to hear what was going on very well in the one I borrowed for Supra Pod.)

yeah thats an idea, might look into that;)