The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yo everybody luvn ma supra

Guest Tommo6012

Guest Tommo6012

Hey all jus got me a lovely stock black supra 2day luv it, wot a car it a N/A but i jus gone from a 1.2 corsa to this and am lovin it and am lookin forward to spendin time and money on it and goin on sum cruises. I down by Plymouth so if anythn happenin down der giv uz a heads up. catch ya all later, Tommo.

p.s luvin sum ov da pics on da site sum real beauties. Peace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS! I thought I'd seen some lows on here but this takes the biscuit.

So what if the guy writes like a chav. It's his first post. He'll soon realise what a miserable, elitist bunch of '14 year old Toyota' owners we are and write properly.

Way to greet a newbie. Well done.

Straight to the point:d :D :d :D

well, lets not beat around the Bush :)

How many Forums encourage tw@t speak? I know corsa sport dont tollerate it so why would we?

Obviosly doesnt know how to use the internet so needs to put it back in the box and take it to the shop he brought it from and ask kindly for a refund.

Personally, and i think its going to be the view of the mass's, we dont want that kind of tw@t speaking 'person' round here. We are not l337 toyota owners, he would get the same reception on 95% of other forums out there.