The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking about a quieter exhaust...

francis

Well at the moment I've got an HKS Ti Racing exhaust, lovely sound on the throttle but I think it really is too loud for central London, especially with the double decat. I'm thinking about the alternatives... ideally something that fits nice and snug, not too low ground clearance (although the HKS is absolutely fine) and not something that's going to hold me back... (not planning to go single any time soon). Any ideas?

I had heard about the new Nur Spec that is supposed to be really quiet, has anyone had that on their car?

Cheers,

Francis

I've got a really nice (and damn rare!) exhaust. It's not silent but sounds great when you put your boot down. Sure I've got a video on the dyno somewhere and can take pics if you'd be interested in doing a deal

Make would be nice to know..:)

I had a Nur Spec RX on order but it fell through sadly, according to the spec they should be very quiet.

Have you not thought about fitting some siliencers inline on the second decat pipe, someone like Hayward & Scott should be able to do this.

I had a Nur Spec RX on order but it fell through sadly, according to the spec they should be very quiet.

Have you not thought about fitting some siliencers inline on the second decat pipe, someone like Hayward & Scott should be able to do this.

I also have got HKS Hyper Ti Racing exhaust. After de-cat this exhaust is extremely loud. Too loud IMO. I'm thinking about replace 2nd de-cat pipe for a custom-build silncer.

BTW. I was told that Tanabe Medalion Touring is very quiet.