The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got myself a supra now...

ozz

Got myself a supra now :)

I've bought a red 1994 NA, owned by two members from here. Really happy with the car so far. I've had many cars and this one is the most comfortable cars I've owned since my MV6 omega. It sounds like a 747 and goes pretty well.

I'll get some pics up when I've paid up as a member here.

I've got tickets to japshow, I'm not sure whether I'm taking my 4th gen modified lude or the supra yet. Either way I'll be parking with the preludeuk guys as I've known them a long time. I will be popping along to see you guys tho!

Aside from this one, what other good UK supra forums do you guys frequent? I'm after a few parts, gearstick, gator, handebrake handle, I'll prob post a wanted ad when I get round to joining this site as a member.

Got myself a supra now :)

I've bought a red 1994 NA, owned by two members from here. Really happy with the car so far. I've had many cars and this one is the most comfortable cars I've owned since my MV6 omega. It sounds like a 747 and goes pretty well.

I'll get some pics up when I've paid up as a member here.

I've got tickets to japshow, I'm not sure whether I'm taking my 4th gen modified lude or the supra yet. Either way I'll be parking with the preludeuk guys as I've known them a long time. I will be popping along to see you guys tho!

Aside from this one, what other good UK supra forums do you guys frequent? I'm after a few parts, gearstick, gator, handebrake handle, I'll prob post a wanted ad when I get round to joining this site as a member.

Congrats on your purchase Ozz!! How about joining the meet at Bala Lake on the 30th??

Oh and once you have been on this forum, you don't bother with any others............;)

H.

Congrats on your purchase Ozz!! How about joining the meet at Bala Lake on the 30th??

Oh and once you have been on this forum, you don't bother with any others............;)

H.

That might be a laf. The cars is dismantled at the moment - well the interior anyway. Was a bit untidy so stripping it out and sanding down the rubberised bits at the moment. Got a mobile paintwork dude coming out Tuesday to quote for a professional wax, I'll take some pics when thats done.